|Almost a Request|
|Prerequisites :||Enrolled in Astrology, any familiar except spirit, Ana Flavia Bessa must still be cursed...|
|Begin Date :||Veranix 22|
|End Date :||Kaliri 28|
|ModTools Name :||Dancing with Badcrumble|
|Roll Levels :||Unknown|
|Automatic Benefits :||Unknown|
|Possible Benefits :||Unknown|
The adventure takes at least 6 sessions, a successful adventure can gain multiple skill-ups, relationship gains and a point of fitness.
Unlocked by: Relationship with Louise over 3.
Stage 1: Almost a Request
Phase 1: Almost a Request
- 1. Something for you to keep in mind, then! (Roll vs #)
Automatic: Access stage 2.
Stage 2: Forge Work
- 1. Forge. Do the heavy work and the shaping while Louise works on the details. (Roll v. at most 14)
Success: +1 Artisan SS, access Stage 3 Failure: ?
- 2. Coordination. You don't really know forge work, but you can help Louise get her tools together and keep her workstation neat. (Roll v. at most 21)
Success: +1 Armorer SS, access Stage 3 Failure: ?
- 3. Illustration. Well, the best place to start is to know what exactly it is you're forging. Draw a picture of a bird from all angles. (Roll v. 9)
Success: +1 Drafting SS, access Stage 3 Failure: ?
Stage 3: Teaching Birds to Fly
- 1. Beg off.
Success: ? Failure: ?
- 2. Revision. Time to revise away, then! Feathers, here we go! (Roll v. at most 9)
Success: +1 Coordination SS, +1 relationship Louise, access stage 4 Failure: ?
- 3. Enspell. You really don't know much about Revision... so you'll try just copying what Lousie does instead. (Roll v. 13)
Success: +1 Revision Phemes SS, +1 relationship Louise, access stage 4. Failure: ?
Stage 4: The Bird's Enchantment
- 1. Enchant. check her work so far and reinforce the enchantments. (Roll v. at most 26)
Success: +?, access to stage 5. Failure: ?
- 2. Astrology. enchantment isn't the only way to protect something. Cast some Astrology spells for luck and safety. (Roll v. 22)
Success: +?, access to stage 5. Failure: +1 stress, pause adventure.
Stage 5: First Flight
- 1. Wait, what? "Become like you?"
Automatic: +1 Logic SS, advance phase 2.
Phase 2: The Girl as a Bird
- 1. Incantation. Metal burns, if the fire is hot enough. Destroy the statue. (Roll v. at most 19)
- 2. Brute strength. So the statue is enchanted to be almost unbreakable. But the key word is "almost". (Roll v. 20)
Stage 6: Avoidance
- 1. Negation Spells. She wants to fly, right? Well, let her fly. (Roll v. 23)
Success: +2 relationship Louise, +1 stress, advance phase 2. Failure: +? stress, pause adventure.
- 2. Baking. Louise has a weakness for pastries. Use it to lure her in. (Roll v. 9)
Success: +2 relationship Louise, +1 stress, advance phase 2. Failure: +1 stress, pause adventure.
Phase 2: Explaining yourself
- 1. Exit 1. ? (Roll v. #)
Success: +1 Fitness, +1 Relationship Maximum Louise Kandinsky, +2 relationship Louise. Failure: ?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.