|Everwine's Special Parchment|
|Prerequisites :||Enrolled in Astrology, any familiar except spirit, Ana Flavia Bessa must still be cursed...|
|Begin Date :||Veranix 22|
|End Date :||Kaliri 28|
|ModTools Name :||Dancing with Badcrumble|
|Roll Levels :||Unknown|
|Automatic Benefits :||Unknown|
|Possible Benefits :||Unknown|
The adventure takes at least 4 sessions, a successful adventure can gain multiple skill-ups, relationship gains with Everwine and 2 points of charm.
Unlocked by: Relationship with Everwine over x
Stage 1: Everwine's Special Parchment
Phase 1: Everwine's Special Parchment
- 1. The Threatened parchment (Roll vs #)
Automatic: Advance phase 2.
Phase 2: A New Level in Art
- 1. Agree to help (Automatic)
Success: access stage 2. Failure: ?
- 2. Tell him to find someone else. (Automatic)
Success: conclude adventure Failure: -
- 3. Courage. Take a moment to decide. (Roll Insight + Courage vs 3)
Success: temp. +20% CoS, choose again Failure: choose again
- 4. Persuasion. Ask for more information. (Roll Charm + Persuasion vs 4)
Success: +1 Persuasion SS, access stage 2. Failure: -1 Persuasion SS
Stage 2: Channeling Your Inner Artist
- 1. Storytelling. A Grasshopper Adventure of Epic Proportions! (Roll Intelligence + Storytelling vs 5)
Success: +1 Storytelling ss, access stage 3. Failure: ?
- 2. Puzzles. Inspector Grasshopper and the Case of...Something. (Roll Insight + Puzzles vs 5)
Success: +1 Puzzles SS, access stage 3 Failure: ?
- 3. Planning. What kind of story suits you anyway. (Roll Insight + Planning vs 6)
Success: Temporary +10 chance of success, choose again. Failure: ?
- 4. Dating. A Grasshopper Romance. (Roll Charm + Dating vs 5)
Success: +1 Dating SS, access stage 3. Failure: ?
Stage 3: A Big Book
- 1. Concentration. Use the scroll and do it the easy way. (Roll v. at most 24)
Success: +1 palettes SS, access stage 4. Failure: ?
- 2. Patience. Forge the scroll, do it the hard way. (Roll v. at most 24)
Success: +1 Patience ss, access stage 4. Failure: ?
- 3. Decipher Handwriting. Examine the scroll. (Roll v. 24)
Success: temporary +15 chance of success, choose again. Failure: choose again
Stage 4: Casting a Life-Changing Spell
- 1. Persuasion. Convince Everwine to cast the spell. (Roll v. at least 31)
Success: ? Failure: ?
- 2. Diction. Cast the spell yourself. (Roll v. 14)
Success: +1 diction skill level (not step), advance phase 2. Failure: ?
- 3. Memorisation. Make sure you know the spell well before anyone casts it. (Roll v. 22)
Success: temporary +15 chance of success, choose again Failure: ?
Phase 2: Art Imitating Life
- 1. Run away.
- 2. Forge. Fight the automatons. (Roll v. 20)
Success: +1 Metallurgy ss, advance phase 3. Failure: ?
- 3. Tactics. Study the battlefield. (Roll v. 19)
Success: temporary +20 chance of success, choose again. Failure: ?
- 4. Insects. Take on the Grasshopper. (Roll v. 27)
Success: +1 Insects skill level, access stage 5. Failure: ?
Stage 5: The Exterminator
- 1. Flawless Timing. Fight Grasshopper! (Automatic?)
Success: +1 Intelligence, +3 Competition SS, +2 Tactics SS, advance to stage 6. Failure: ?
- 2. Planning. Think your actions through. (Roll Intelligence + Planing v. 20)
Success: temporary +15% chance of success, choose again. Failure: choose again
- 3. Courage. Fight Ms Spider. (Roll Charm + Courage vs 18)
Success: +1 Charm, + 3 Dedication SS, +2 Passion SS, advance to stage 6. Failure: ?
Stage 6: Strange Evasions
- 1. Talk to the fool kid
Automatic: +1 Charm, +2 relationship maximum Everwine von Zoedorf, +2 relationship Everwine von Zoedorf, conclude adventure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.