Region: Academagia? (No listing in game)
Chance of Discovery: 0
Grand Forge: Personal Station (Passive)
Working at your Personal Station increases all of your Enchant and Forge subskills by 4 points for the duration of your stay.
- Increase Enchant - Magical Appraisal
- Increase Enchant - Materials Knowledge
- Increase Enchant - Palettes
- Increase Enchant - Theory of Enchantment
- Increase Forge - Armorer
- Increase Forge - Courage
- Increase Forge - Jeweler
- Increase Forge - Metallurgy
- Increase Forge - Weaponsmith
Accept Commission (Active)
Accept a Commission to earn up to 300 Pims and maybe a point of Glory. To receive the maximum amount of Pims, you have to pass five difficult skill rolls, each worth 60 Pims; Intelligence/Drafting v. 7, Strength/Forge v. 10, Insight/Aesthetics v. 7, Intelligence/Enchant v. 9, and Charm/Negotiate v. 8. To receive the point of Glory, you must pass an extremely difficult Finesse/Forge roll v. 24.