|Music in the Open|
|Prerequisites :||Enrolled in Music|
|Begin Date :||Unknown|
|End Date :||Unknown|
|ModTools Name :||Muzak Adventure|
|Roll Levels :||Unknown|
|Automatic Benefits :||Unknown|
|Possible Benefits :||Unknown|
This is an adventure for Music students in which the hero gets to push wind through a trumpet.
The adventure takes at least ? sessions, a successful adventure can gain multiple skill-ups, and loot.
Unlocked by: Music Class
Stage 1: Music in the Open
Phase 1: Music in the Open
- Ignore it
Automatic: expand Curiosity -1 SS, expand Concentration +1 SS, end adventure
- Check it out.
Automatic: expand Curiosity +1 SS, go to Phase 2
Phase 2: Banding
- "Sorry, can't talk. I'm from the Academy. Have you seen a shadow monster roaming around here?"
Automatic: expand Practical Jokes +1 SS, end Adventure
- "Tell me how to do that. right now."
Automatic: -1 Etiquette SS, gain Enchanted Horn, access Stage 2
- Theory of Incantation. How does that work? (roll v. ≤4)
Success: expand Music Theory +1 SS, go to Phase 3a Failure: go to Phase 3b
Phase 3a: An Offer Between Peers
- "Sorry. Wind instruments aren't my thing."
Automatic: expand Diplomacy +1 SS, end adventure
- "Heck, yes!"
Automatic: expand Passion +1 SS, gain & inform Enchanted Horn, access Stage 2
- You're interested!
Automatic: expand Dedication +1 SS, gain & inform Enchanted Horn, access Stage 2
- You'd rather be somewhere else right now.
Automatic: ?, end Adventure?
Stage 2: An Introduction to Hornblowing
- Say nothing.
- Diplomacy. Attempt to explain yourself. (roll v. ≤13)
Success: expand Social Skills +1 SS, access Stage 3 Failure: ?
Stage 3: An Absence of Drums
Phase 1: Searching in Town
- Scouting. Find a young woman who looks...drummer-y. (roll v. ?)
Success: go to Phase 2 Failure: ?
Phase 2: Finding Sticks
- Astrology. Ask the stars for a hint. (roll v. ≤20)
Success: +25 pims, expand Animal Husbandry +1 SS, access Stage 6 Failure: ?
- Sleuthing. Ask around. (roll v. ≤19)
Success: ? Failure: ?
- Hunting. Set forth! (roll v. 16)
Success: ? Failure: ?
Stage 6: Goodbyes and Music
- Concentration. Just focus and do your best. (roll v. ≤18)
Success: expand Intimidation +1 SL, expand Confidence & Music Theory +1 SS each, conclude Adventure Failure: ?
- Study Habits. Do exactly as you were taught. (roll v. 12)
Success: expand Confidence & Flawless Timing +1 SS, expand Intimidation +1 SL, conclude Adventure Failure: ?
- Music Theory. Think this through; if you really understand how it should work, you'll be able to pull it off. (roll v. 16)
Success: ? Failure: expand Famous Songs +1 SS, expand Satyric Revelry +1 S??
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.