The Scent Pheme can bring 1 point Increases to Perfumes, to Scent Detection, and to Memorization. Its difficulty level is 5.
The things we smell in our daily encounters can have both positive and negative effects on our memories. Remembering good food with a pleasant smell can make our mouths water. Smelling rot can bring back the unpleasant memory of the first time we saw an animal carcass in the road. You will need to experiment with the Scent pheme, but addit it to spells can influence powerful responses in targets.
- Increase Blackmail - Memorization +1
- Increase Patrol - Scent Detections +1
- Increase Aesthetics - Perfumes +1
- Corporeal (Magnitude = 2)
- Scent (Magnitude = 3)
- Sense (Magnitude = 3)
- Opposition Breath (Magnitude = 1)