|Prerequisites :||Luck < 2|
|Begin Date :||Athonos, Juvenalia|
|End Date :||Kaliri 28|
|ModTools Name :||Thirteen Days|
|Roll Levels :||11 at most|
|Automatic Benefits :||Inform Libri dalla Fossa.|
|Possible Benefits :||Fitness or Intelligence.|
|Previous Adventure :||None|
|Next Adventure :||?|
This is an adventure for the students of bad fortune.
The adventure takes at least 3 sessions, a successful adventure can gain some skill-ups, and a point of Intelligence.
Unlocked by: Having less than 2 luck.
Stage 1: Something Overheard
- 1. You're not going to get sucked in by this insane prattle.
- 2. Give in to curiosity.
Automatic: Curiosity +1 SS, inform Libri dalla Fossa, access Stage 2.
Stage 2: An Unwelcome Visitor
- 1. Magical Appraisal vs 4 - What's going on?
Success: ?, select another option. Failure: No effect, select another option.
- 2. Dispassion vs 3 - Getting worked up isn't going to help you.
Success: Reason +1 SS, gain The Curse of Thirteen Days (Concentration -1; Chance of Failure at everything Increased by 3%, unless a successful Fitness/Willpower roll vs 4), access Stage 3. Failure: Stress +1, gain The Curse of Thirteen Days (Concentration -1; Chance of Failure at everything Increased by 3%, unless a successful Fitness/Willpower roll vs 4), access Stage 3.
- 3. Concentration vs 2 - Try to pull yourself together.
Success: ? Failure: ?
Stage 3: A Sound Night's Sleep
Phase 1: Thirteen Days
- 1. I'm going back to bed.
- 2. Sleuthing vs 5 - You said thirteen days before. Why aren't you saying less days today?
Success: Stress +1, Memorization +1 SS, advance to Phase 2. Failure: Stress +2, inform Sleuthing, pause Adventure.
Phase 2: Back to that Bookstore
- 1. Ten pims? I got better things to do with my money!
Automatic: Passion +1 SS, advance to Phase 3.
- 2. Spend 10 pims on a copy of 13 Days.
Automatic: Money -10, Courage +1 SS, remove The Curse of Thirteen Days, advance to Phase 4.
- 3. Conceal vs 5 at least - Steal a copy of the book.
Success: ? Failure: Vitality -2, advance to Phase 3.
Phase 3: An All Too Familiar Disruption
- 1. Go away!
- 2. (LIE) Fine I'll buy the stupid book.
- 3. (TRUTH) Fine I'll buy the stupid book.
Automatic: Stress +1, pause Adventure (back to Phase 2).
Phase 4: A familiar plot
- 1. Toss the book into Arica Lake where at least this copy shall be unable to hurt anyone anymore.
Automatic: Stress +1, advance to Phase 5a.
- 2. March to the nearby firepit, and light this accoursed book on fire.
Automatic: Stress +1, advance to Phase 5b.
Phase 5a: Super-aggressive marketing enchantment glamour
- 1. Respond with good grace.
Automatic: Intelligence +1, conclude Adventure.
Phase 5b: Let it burn
- 1. Incantation vs 5 at least - Light this accursed book on fire!
Success: ? Failure: Stress +1, advance to Phase 5a.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.