Hi fellow Wizards!
I started to play Academagia a few years ago, and from time to time I have the urge to go back to Mineta again. While playing I like to check the wikia site of the game to build my character more efficiently. But as you know, this game is huuuge, so a lot of information is still missing from wikia, so sometimes I add some more (mostly details on events, adventures).
Hope my additions will help you! Have fun!
- The Keystone (College Vernin): Guys, this advanture is friggin crazy! The main story line is nothing compared to this, no matter which point of view you choose. You HAVE TO try this one! (Although I have to admit, that I am really into Gates and Mastery right now, and this one has a lot from both.)
Pages I am currently working on
Pages I was working on in the past
- Just Another Day in Mineta (DLC 16)
- Language Skills (Bassan 3+)
- The Plan (Silke 1+, Herbert 0+, Playfulness 1+)
- The Keystone (College Vernin)
- The House in the Bog (Secret Heritage background)
- Shaping Her Destiny (Olivia 5+)
- Something Overheard (Luck < 2)
- Milena's Tutoring Service (Milena 5+)
- After Exams!
- Silke's Excitement (Silke 5+)
- An Unhappy Note (Katja 5-7+)
- Out of Charm (Emilia 6+)
- A Knock on the Door (College Hedi)
- The Dive to the Canal of Snows (Familiar: Hawk)
- Familiar: A Reward for Your Majesty (Familiar: Hawk)
- Familiar: The Lonely Doll (Familiar: Strange Doll)
- Search the Abandoned Warhouse (chain following up A Meeting with your Mentor)