|What Happens When You Break Curfew|
|Begin Date :||Pramidi 6|
|End Date :||Kaliri 28|
|ModTools Name :||Lost Man's Way|
|Roll Levels :||4|
|Automatic Benefits :||Unknown|
|Possible Benefits :||Unknown|
An adventure in the streets of Mineta. The adventure requires one action only and can generate several skill-ups and a magic item or +1 Insight.
One choice in the adventure may increase your Gates Methods a bit only if you're already informed of that skill.
Phase 1: What Happens When You Break Curfew
- 1. It must be an address, right? Go to 13 Lost Man's Way
Automatic: +1 Curiosity SS, advance to phase 2
- 2. Throw the piece of parchment away
Automatic: +1 Dispassion SS, -1 Curiosity SS, End Adventure
Phase 2: Lost Man's Way
- 1. Idly kick some rubble at the wall
- 2. Twiddle your thumbs
Automatic: Choose again
- 3. Perception vs 3. Look around
Success: Open option 5, Choose again Failure: Choose again
- 4. Passion vs 4. Scream
- 5. Hold the wadded piece of paper up alongside the poster, just to check
Automatic: +1 Minetan Swagger SS, Advance to phase 3
Phase 3: Oy, Milton!
- 1. Lie about agreeing, then go home and forget this ever happened
Automatic: +1 Lie SS, End adventure
- 2. Accept
Automatic: Advance to phase 4
- 3. Decline
- 4. You said no, you meant no.
Phase 4: Stink Shap
- 1. Eat some of the stuff.
- 2. Walk away.
Automatic: +2 Schoolyard Education SS, End adventure
- 3. Endurance vs 4. Okay, sniff it. Carefully.
Success: +1 Analyze SS, Choose again Failure: Choose again
Success: +1 Stress, +1 Analyze SS, +1 Gates Methods SS, Choose again Failure: Choose again
Phase 5: Thrubgar
- 1. Duelling Forms vs 4. Fight! fight! Fight!
- 2. Voice vs 4. Shriek hysterically.
Success: +2 Negation Methods SS, Advance to phase 6 Failure: -2 Vitality, End adventure
Phase 6: Filton's Warning
- 1. Drink from the cup.
Automatic: Gain/Inform Yalton's Blood Vial
- 2. Destroy the cup.
Automatic: Gain/Inform Bracelet of the Second Circle